Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Win a $75 Sears Gift Card - Become a Follower of Kazan Flooring

Win a $75 Sears Gift Card. Kazan Flooring was given a $75 Sears Gift Card for writing a guest post on Sears Hometown Stores’ blog and now we are giving it away to fans of Kazan Flooring.
Three Easy Steps to Win the $75 Sears Gift Card:
  1. Become a fan of “Kazan Flooring” on Facebook.
  2. Become a fan of Kazan Flooring’s Blog
  3. Become a fan of “SearsHometownStores” on Facebook.
That was easy, no rules, or regulations. Winner of the $75 Sears Gift Card will be announced Friday, October 22, 2010. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Diane, I just wanted to say how pleased I am with my newly tiled bathroom and the service you provided to help me achieve "the look" I was going for. I absolutely love it!
    Your refined eye and attention to detail are just a few reasons I will be returning as a customer and spreading the word to friends and family. Thank you so much. I will be posting pictures shortly!

    Jeanine Motta

    ReplyDelete