THE PROBLEM...The builder did not consider the height differential between the Master Bedroom subfloor and Master Bath subfloor with the newly installed travertine. It was going to become a trip factor or be very uncomfortable to your instep if placed incorrectly.
THE SOLUTION...Johnsonite’s patented Subfloor Leveler System helps eliminate abrupt changes in elevation that tend to trip people up. They provide a gradual ramp for a smooth transition between two different flooring elevations. Unlike traditional patching compounds, the Leveler System eliminates the need for costly man-hours, long curing time and uncertain results. Instead, the Subfloor Leveler System installs easily and is ideal in high-traffic areas where small elevation changes can cause expensive slip/fall accidents. Works with all flooring materials.
- Available in 4' sections
- Custom lengths available by special order
- Quickly provides a smooth, uniform transition
- No waiting for leveling compounds to cure
- Immediately accepts new flooring over it
- Installs over concrete, wood, terrazzo, ceramic and steel subfloors
- Will not crack or crumble over time
Could this solution work for you?
A Video on How to Install the Subfloor Leveler System