Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Stair Runners...Inspire Me This Fall!

The temperatures here in middle Tennessee have moderated this week, and the children have returned to school. I am taking my daughter, a sophomore to college on Thursday. Oh, and we have a new color scheme for the dorm room...but I am saving that for later this week. Thankfully, there are a few items we can use again, oh woops...I will save the rest.

Anyway, it feels like we are moving toward fall, finally, not that I am trying to rush the season change, but customers will begin to be inspired to new projects for their homes like stair runners. Actually, Apartment Therapy was my inspiration for this post with their "painted" tread / riser stair runner. Very basic, but charming and perfect for a cottage. Of course, there is the more typical "cut-pile" carpet that is turned and tucked on the edges. And then there is my favorite, a sisal runner bound with a 3" cotton twill binding, simple, yet elegant. So, you choose what fits your decor, style and price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment